COVID-19 REOPENING AND GUIDELINES
We are only too aware of how difficult a time this must be for all of you planning your wedding. We have friends, family and members of our team all in the same situation. As you no doubt realise the advent of Covid-19 has made it necessary for us to review and update all our safety measures until such time as we are all completely free of this pandemic. Everything listed below is for your safety.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Please spend time browsing our website where we have images of all the dresses in store.
- Please e-mail us in advance your favourite 5 dresses, so that we can prepare them for your appointment.
- Prior to your arrival the shop will have been deep cleaned.
- We will be hot steaming gowns that have been previously tried on between each appointment.
- We will call you the day before your appointment for final confirmation. It really helps us if you could respond to our voicemail if one has been left.
- It’s essential to make an appointment, unfortunately because of Covid-19 you will not be able to enter our store without one.
- You will be greeted by one of our team who will be wearing gloves and a face mask.
- We will take everyone’s temperature on arrival.
- There will be hand sanitiser available in store.
- Masks are required for everyone who enters the store. We can provide at a cost, but we recommend you bring your own.
- Should you wish, you can arrange a Zoom call with any other friends and family.
WE WILL ASK YOU:
- To ensure that you are fit and well.
- We regret, but no children are allowed at this time.