Senior Sales Consultant/Deputy Manager
Are you an amazing sales supervisor at a bridalwear store? Are you looking for your next step?
Plush Couture is growing! We have a rare and exciting vacancy for a skilled and experienced senior sales consultant/deputy store manager at our independent luxury bridal boutique in Chingford. Plush Couture Chingford is a very special store, serving the most elegant brides, so we’re looking for someone who shares our passions for bridalwear, fashion and world class customer service.
You need to be a warm, likeable and charismatic person who loves to listen. You’ll need to have supervised store staff in the past and be confident you know how to lead, motivate and inspire them. You need to be able to run every element of the store in the absence of the manager, so your experience in bridalwear stores is critical. Our customers’ happiness is extremely important to us, and we want it to be your top priority.
The shop is exclusive, so runs an appointment only policy. This means that between bookings you need to be able to motivate yourself to push your team to improve the store and attract new customers at every opportunity.
Your responsibilities include:
- Welcoming and serving customers
- Merchandising the stock in the shop
- Keeping the shop clean and tidy
- Answering the phone and taking appointment bookings
- Keeping organised records of sales and bookings, producing receipts
- Ensuring correct use of the bridal contract
- Explaining, recommending and selling items to customers
- Conducting dress fittings with brides
- Meeting in-store sales targets
- Using social media on behalf of the shop to promote it
- Working with the manager to dress the window periodically
- Attending Trade Fairs/Exhibitions up to 4 times a year
- Working with the manager to manage the staff team
- Inspiring and training your staff team to improve their performance
- Supervising them as they perform their roles, answering questions and problem solving
To apply you must have a minimum 4 years of experience in bridalwear sales and have met your sales targets consistently. You must have supervised successful teams in bridal wear stores. You must be available to work Saturdays and live within reasonable travelling distance of the store.
As the role includes dress fittings and working with brides in a state of undress this role is exempt from the Equality Act 2010 and is only open to female applicants.
To apply for the role, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will not be processed if sent anywhere else, or are sent without a CV and 2 references from your most recent employers.